Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette (hip) is expected to play in the team's Week 13 game against the New Orleans Saints barring a setback in pregame warmups.
Fournette missed the team's Week 12 game against the Cleveland Browns, but it looks like the veteran back should be ready to roll for tonight's in-division game with the Saints. Rachaad White took over an every-down role in Fournette's absence, but it should be safer to expect something close to a 50/50 split in their touches against the Saints tonight.
Our models currently project Fournette for 7.2 fantasy points against the Saints, with 40.7 rushing yards, 6.5 receiving yards, and 0.4 touchdowns.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022