Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL
According to Adam Schefter, Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (knee) has been diagnosed with a PCL sprain.
Per Schefter, PCL injuries usually take around one-to-three weeks to recover from. With Jackson "less likely" to suit up for Week 14's matchup versus a Pittsburgh Steelers' defense ranked 24th in FanDuel points (19.1) allowed per game to quarterbacks, expect Tyler Huntley to start under center if Jackson is sidelined.
Huntley's current Week 14 projection includes 19.7 completions for 0.8 touchdowns and 203.5 yards and 9.0 rushing attempts for 42.3 yards.
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest January 27th, 2023
- Reid: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will start in Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023