D'Onta Foreman (foot/ribs) DNP Wednesday for Panthers
Carolina Panthers running back D'Onta Foreman (foot/ribs) did not practice on Wednesday.
Foreman is dealing with foot and ribs injuries coming out of the Panthers' bye week, but he expects to play on Sunday versus the Seattle Seahawks. Panthers interim coach Steve Wilks said he's unsure whether Foreman will practice on Thursday, so this sounds like more than just a precautionary move. Chuba Hubbard will take over as the lead back if Foreman is unavailable.
Foreman is the RB17 in numberFire's Week 14 rankings and our models project him for 16.2 touches and 73.4 yards. The Seahawks are allowing the second-most FanDuel points per game to running backs this season, and according to our adjusted efficiency date, they have the sixth-worst run defense in the league.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Panthers' D'Onta Foreman ejected in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Panthers' D'Onta Foreman (knee) active for Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Panthers list D'Onta Foreman (knee) as questionable in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Sam Darnold set to start again for Panthers in Week 16 December 19th, 2022
- D.J. Moore (ankle) officially active for Panthers in Week 15 December 18th, 2022
- D.J. Moore (ankle) expected to play for Panthers in Week 15 December 18th, 2022