Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) DNP on Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (knee) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 14's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Jackson's absence was expected after he was diagnosed with a sprained PCL that could sideline him for one-to-three weeks. According to Baltimore, Jackson is "less likely" to play in Week 14 and his missed practice on Wednesday is in line with that expectation. Barring a sudden change, expect Jackson to sit out practice this week and Sunday's clash with the Steelers. Tyler Huntley will be under center if Jackson is ruled out.
Huntley's Week 14 projection includes 202.2 passing yards, 0.87 passing touchdowns, 0.78 interceptions, 42.7 rushing yards, and 16.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000.
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023