D'Onta Foreman (foot) expects to play for Panthers Week 14
Carolina Panthers running back D'Onta Foreman (foot) said he's 95 percent certain he will play Week 14 against the Seattle Seahawks.
Foreman said he injured his foot in Week 12 prior to the Panthers' bye, but it's not expected to force him to miss a game. Chuba Hubbard will take over as the lead back if Foreman is unavailable. Foreman has at least 24 carries in three of the last five games, but he has 11 or fewer in the other two, so game script is a key factor for his workload. Per numberFire's NFL Heat Map, the Panthers are 3.5-point underdogs versus the Seahawks in Week 14.
Foreman is the RB17 in numberFire's Week 14 rankings and our models project him for 16.2 touches and 73.4 yards. The Seahawks are allowing the second-most FanDuel points per game to running backs this season, and according to our adjusted efficiency date, they have the sixth-worst run defense in the league.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Panthers' D'Onta Foreman ejected in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Panthers' D'Onta Foreman (knee) active for Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Panthers list D'Onta Foreman (knee) as questionable in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Sam Darnold set to start again for Panthers in Week 16 December 19th, 2022
- D.J. Moore (ankle) officially active for Panthers in Week 15 December 18th, 2022
- D.J. Moore (ankle) expected to play for Panthers in Week 15 December 18th, 2022