Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (ankle) was a full participant at practice on Thursday ahead of Week 14's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Swift was upgraded from limited on Wednesday to full on Thursday. The upgrade would seem to indicate that Wednesday was indeed more a maintenance day. Barring a change, Swift should be good to go against Minnesota on Sunday.
Swift's current Week 14 projection includes 18.9 rushing yards, 27.9 receiving yards, 0.41 total touchdowns, and 8.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,200.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022