DeAndre Hopkins (illness) DNP for Cardinals on Thursday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (illness) did not practice on Thursday ahead of Week 14's game against the New England Patriots on Monday Night Football.
Hopkins was added to the injury report with an illness and missed Thursday's practice. Assuming he returns to practice on Friday or Saturday, Hopkins should be active against the Patriots on Monday night. Our models expect him to see 10.1 targets against New England.
Hopkins' Week 14 projection includes 6.8 receptions, 83.8 yards, 0.41 touchdowns, and 14.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,200.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023