Kenneth Walker (foot) sits out Seahawks practice again
Seattle Seahawks running back Kenneth Walker II (ankle) did not practice on Thursday.
Walker and DeeJay Dallas (ankle) both missed practice for a second straight day. Travis Homer (knee), who was upgraded from limited to full on Thursday, and Tony Jones will likely lead the Seahawks' backfield in Week 14 versus the Carolina Panthers if Walker and Dallas are out. Dallas is the favorite to lead the backfield if he's active and Walker is unavailable.
According to numberFire's nERD rankings this season, the Panthers have the No. 13 run defense in the league this season.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023
- Tyler Lockett (leg) skipping Seahawks practice Wednesday January 4th, 2023