Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (leg) upgraded to full practice on Thursday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jaylen Waddle (leg) was a full participant at practice on Thursday ahead of Week 14's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Waddle was upgraded to a full participant on Thursday after being limited on Wednesday. The full practice is an excellent sign that whatever was bothering Waddle in Week 13's loss to the San Francisco 49ers is not a major issue. Barring a setback, he should be good to go against the Chargers on Sunday night.
Waddle's Week 14 projection includes 5.0 receptions, 69.5 yards, 0.41 touchdowns, and 11.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,700.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) questionable to return against Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Teddy Bridgewater (knee, finger) active as backup versus Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) expected to remain starter for Dolphins in 2023 January 15th, 2023
- Miami's Teddy Bridgewater (knee/finger) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest January 13th, 2023