Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Diontae Johnson (toe) will play in Week 16's contest against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Despite missing two practices with a toe ailment, Johnson will be available on Saturday night. In a matchup versus a Las Vegas unit allowing 26.7 FanDuel points per game to receivers, our models project Johnson to score 10.1 FanDuel points.
Johnson's projection includes 5.3 receptions for 52.6 yards on 8.5 targets.
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Colts reportedly sign wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie on Tuesday March 21st, 2023
- Bills ink running back Damien Harris to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Dalton Schultz to sign one-year deal with Houston March 20th, 2023
- Texans sign Devin Singletary to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (knee) will not return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders December 24th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (toe) questionable for Steelers Week 16 December 22nd, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders December 20th, 2022
- Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start December 18th, 2022
- Kenny Pickett (concussion) ruled out for Steelers in Week 15 December 17th, 2022