Packers' Christian Watson (hip) 'day-to-day' ahead of Week 17
Green Bay Packers head coach Matt LaFleur said Monday that wide receiver Christian Watson (hip) is "day-to-day" ahead of the team's Week 17 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Watson suffered a hip injury right around the halfway point of Sunday's Week 16 win over the Miami Dolphins, and was not able to return to the contest afterwards. He was heavily involved in the team's offensive game plan, catching 6 passes in the first half alone.
Watson has established himself as the team's go-to playmaker, with Rodgers' praising the rookie after the game as an explosive element to their offense. While he has not quite produced the fantasy-breaking numbers he put up between Weeks 10-13, the 2022 second-round pick has still put up at least 46 yards and 4 catches in each of his last two games.
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Colts reportedly sign wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie on Tuesday March 21st, 2023
- Bills ink running back Damien Harris to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Dalton Schultz to sign one-year deal with Houston March 20th, 2023
- Texans sign Devin Singletary to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Aaron Rodgers intends to play for Jets March 15th, 2023
- Packers re-sign Keisean Nixon to one-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Aaron Jones restructures 2023 contract with Packers February 17th, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) will play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) a game-time decision for Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022