Packers' Christian Watson (hip) DNP on Wednesday
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Christian Watson (hip) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 17's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Watson is dealing with a hip injury that forced him to exit Week 16's win over the Miami Dolphins and will not practice on Wednesday. He is considered 'day-to-day'. A return to practice on Thursday would be an encouraging sign for his availability against Minnesota on Sunday.
The Packers are 3.0-point favorites over the Minnesota Vikings in Week 17. Their implied team total of 25.75 points is the third-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Aaron Rodgers intends to play for Jets March 15th, 2023
- Packers re-sign Keisean Nixon to one-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Aaron Jones restructures 2023 contract with Packers February 17th, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) will play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) a game-time decision for Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022