Packers' Christian Watson (hip) DNP again on Thursday
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Christian Watson (hip) did not practice on Thursday ahead of Week 17's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Watson remained absent from practice on Thursday, logging his second missed practice of the week. Back-to-back missed practices don't bode well for Watson's availability on Sunday. Asked about his injury on Thursday, Watson said "I’ve been feeling better and better each day. It’s obviously something that I’ve got to take day to day and just hoping I continue to take strides and hopefully I can cut loose on game day." Friday's practice report will provide more information.
Watson's current Week 17 projection includes 1.8 receptions, 23.7 yards, 0.18 touchdowns, and 4.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,700.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Aaron Rodgers intends to play for Jets March 15th, 2023
- Packers re-sign Keisean Nixon to one-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Aaron Jones restructures 2023 contract with Packers February 17th, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) will play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) a game-time decision for Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022