Chicago's Chase Claypool (knee) questionable in Week 17
Chicago Bears wide receiver Chase Claypool (knee) is listed as questionable for Week 17's game against the Detroit Lions.
Claypool's status remains in limbo after he followed a missed practice on Wednesday with two limited sessions. In a matchup versus a Lions' team ranked 30th (33.3) in FanDuel points allowed per game to wideouts, expect Byron Pringle to see more snaps if Claypool is ruled out.
Claypool's current projection includes 2.5 receptions for 33.3 yards on 4.4 targets.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- James Robinson joining Patriots backfield March 16th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Bears acquire wide receiver D.J. Moore in trade involving 2023 first overall pick March 10th, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023