Packers' Christian Watson (hip) a game-time decision for Week 17
Green Bay Packers wideout Christian Watson (hip) will test his injury in the team's pre-game warmups before making a decision about his availability for the team's Week 17 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
The team is reportedly "hopeful" that Watson will play in today's important matchup, but the exciting rookie was unable to suit up for any of the team's practices this week. The Packers' season is on the line, and they could use the explosive element Watson adds to their offense.
Our models currently project Watson to score 4.4 fantasy points, with 1.8 catches for 23.7 yards and 0.2 touchdowns, but those projections could rise if he is confirmed to be healthy before kickoff. He has a $7,700 salary on FanDuel.
- Payton: Broncos "have a vision" for Greg Dulcich's role June 5th, 2023
- Laquon Treadwell signs 1-year deal with Ravens June 5th, 2023
- Vikings' Jalen Nailor 'continued to show up' in OTAs June 5th, 2023
- Giants' Parris Campbell showing 'early chemistry' with Daniel Jones June 5th, 2023
- Eagles' Rashaad Penny competing for roster spot June 5th, 2023
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson excited for 'explosive' offense in 2023 June 5th, 2023
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Jordan Love signs one-year extension with Packers May 4th, 2023
- Jets, Packers finalize deal to send Aaron Rodgers to New York April 24th, 2023
- Aaron Rodgers intends to play for Jets March 15th, 2023
- Packers re-sign Keisean Nixon to one-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Aaron Jones restructures 2023 contract with Packers February 17th, 2023