Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) limited on Wednesday
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (shoulder) was a limited participant on Wednesday.
What It Means:
While Wednesday's session was a walk-through, Hurt's limited participation is a encouraging sign towards a potential return from his shoulder injury.
In a matchup against a New York Giants' defense allowing 16.4 FanDuel points per game to quarterbacks, Hurts' FanDuel salary stands at $9,000.
Source: Adam Schefter
Recent NFL Player News
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
Recent Philadelphia Eagles Player News
- Eagles reportedly sign running back Rashaad Penny on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) not listed on Eagles' Tuesday injury report January 17th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) will start for Eagles in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Garafolo: Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) expected to play in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) questionable for Week 18's game versus Giants January 6th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) logs another limited session for Eagles January 5th, 2023