Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday
Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (knee, shin) did not practice on Thursday ahead of Week 18's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Conner remained absent from practice on Thursday with knee and shin injuries. Conner has now missed back-to-back practices after exiting Week 17's game early. He is trending in the wrong direction heading into Friday's practice.
The Cardinals are 14.0-point underdogs against the 49ers on Sunday. According to numberFire's DFS Heat Map, their implied team total of 13.25 points is the lowest total on Sunday's main slate.
- Payton: Broncos "have a vision" for Greg Dulcich's role June 5th, 2023
- Laquon Treadwell signs 1-year deal with Ravens June 5th, 2023
- Vikings' Jalen Nailor 'continued to show up' in OTAs June 5th, 2023
- Giants' Parris Campbell showing 'early chemistry' with Daniel Jones June 5th, 2023
- Eagles' Rashaad Penny competing for roster spot June 5th, 2023
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson excited for 'explosive' offense in 2023 June 5th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Tyler O'Neill batting seventh for Cardinals Monday April 3rd, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023