Jalen Hurts (shoulder) will start for Eagles in Week 18
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (shoulder) will start in the team's Week 18 game against the New York Giants, Adam Schefter reports.
Hurts hasn't played since injuring his throwing shoulder against the Bears in Week 15, but will suit up today with a chance to clinch the top seed in the NFC for Philadelphia. He'll square off against Davis Webb as the Giants rest Daniel Jones for the playoffs.
Our models project Hurts, who has a $9,000 salary on FanDuel, to score 21.4 fantasy points against the Giants, with 248.1 passing yards, 26.7 rushing yards, and 1.8 touchdowns.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Eagles reportedly sign running back Rashaad Penny on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) not listed on Eagles' Tuesday injury report January 17th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) will start for Eagles in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Garafolo: Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) expected to play in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) questionable for Week 18's game versus Giants January 6th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) logs another limited session for Eagles January 5th, 2023