Jalen Hurts (shoulder) will start for Eagles in Week 18
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (shoulder) will start in the team's Week 18 game against the New York Giants, Adam Schefter reports.
Hurts hasn't played since injuring his throwing shoulder against the Bears in Week 15, but will suit up today with a chance to clinch the top seed in the NFC for Philadelphia. He'll square off against Davis Webb as the Giants rest Daniel Jones for the playoffs.
Our models project Hurts, who has a $9,000 salary on FanDuel, to score 21.4 fantasy points against the Giants, with 248.1 passing yards, 26.7 rushing yards, and 1.8 touchdowns.
- New England's JuJu Smith-Schuster (ankle) limited on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (knee) limited for New England on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Ezekiel Elliott (thigh) removed from injury report on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) DNP on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Giants will start Tommy DeVito at quarterback in Week 13 December 5th, 2023
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (arm) officially out for Philadelphia in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (forearm) doubtful for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) DNP again Thursday for Eagles November 30th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) still sidelined Wednesday for Eagles November 29th, 2023