Taysom Hill (back) will play in Week 18 for New Orleans
New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill will play Sunday in the team's Week 18 game against the Carolina Panthers.
Hill entered the weekend with a questionable designation due to a back injury. Despite the ailment, he has received the green light to take the field in the team's last game of the year.
Our models project Hill for 17.5 passing yards, 53.5 rushing yards, 0.7 all-purpose touchdowns and 11.6 FanDuel points.
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence (ankle) undergoing MRI Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson out multiple weeks with high ankle sprain December 5th, 2023
- Jaguars' Christian Kirk (groin) will not return to Week 13 contest December 4th, 2023
- Jaguars' Christian Kirk (groin) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2023
- Jaguars' Christian Kirk helped off field in Week 13 December 4th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee avoids concussion, dealing with stinger following Week 13 December 4th, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr lands back in concussion protocol December 4th, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr (shoulder, back, concussion protocol) doubtful to return in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr carted from Week 13 game; Jameis Winston in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Chris Olave (concussion) active for Saints' Week 13 game December 3rd, 2023
- Saints' Chris Olave (concussion) expected to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (thigh) out for Saints in Week 13 December 1st, 2023