Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss
Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard fractured his left fibula in the team's Divisional Round loss to the San Francisco 49ers and will require surgery, Todd Archer reports.
Pollard suffered the injury towards the end of the first half in the Cowboys' loss, getting tangled up with a defender as he was brought to the ground, and had to be carted from the field due to his inability to put pressure on his leg. The injury will unfortunately require surgery to repair, but Pollard should be healthy be the start of next season.
The Cowboys finally let Pollard work in tandem with teammate Ezekiel Elliott in 2022 (as opposed to behind him), which resulted in the explosive back finishing the regular season with a team-high 1,007 rushing yards and 9 touchdowns on 193 carries, as well as 371 receiving yards and 3 more touchdowns on 39 catches. Pollard will be a free agent entering this offseason.
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) expects to be "100%" for Week 13 clash with Texans December 1st, 2023
- Houston's Dalton Schultz (hamstring) out for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Texans' Noah Brown (knee) questionable for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Patriots list Ezekiel Elliott (thigh) as questionable in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (hamstring, ankle) logs full practice on Friday December 1st, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) available for Cowboys Thursday night November 29th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) cleared to play for Cowboys in Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- Cowboys' Rico Dowdle (ankle) expected to play in Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- Cowboys list Rico Dowdle (ankle) as questionable for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023