Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss
Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard fractured his left fibula in the team's Divisional Round loss to the San Francisco 49ers and will require surgery, Todd Archer reports.
Pollard suffered the injury towards the end of the first half in the Cowboys' loss, getting tangled up with a defender as he was brought to the ground, and had to be carted from the field due to his inability to put pressure on his leg. The injury will unfortunately require surgery to repair, but Pollard should be healthy be the start of next season.
The Cowboys finally let Pollard work in tandem with teammate Ezekiel Elliott in 2022 (as opposed to behind him), which resulted in the explosive back finishing the regular season with a team-high 1,007 rushing yards and 9 touchdowns on 193 carries, as well as 371 receiving yards and 3 more touchdowns on 39 catches. Pollard will be a free agent entering this offseason.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- James Robinson joining Patriots backfield March 16th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Ezekiel Elliott on way out from Cowboys March 15th, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) officially tagged by Cowboys March 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023