San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (ankle) is questionable to play in Sunday's Conference Championship contest against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Mitchell's status is currently in the air after San Francisco's running back logged a DNP on Thursday and a limited session on Friday. In a matchup versus an Eagles' defense allowing 20.1 FanDuel points per game to running backs, expect Jordan Mason to see more touches if Mitchell is ruled out.
Mitchell's current projection includes 7.7 rushing attempts for 35.4 yards and 0.7 receptions for 3.5 yards.
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (concussion) questionable to return for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) active for Packers in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Puka Nacua (ribs) back in for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Amari Cooper (concussion) won't return in Week 13 for Cleveland December 3rd, 2023
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (ribs) available for Week 10's matchup against Jaguars November 10th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) "on track" for Week 10 showdown with Jaguars November 9th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday November 8th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey puts up 118 yards, 2 touchdowns in Week 8 for San Francisco October 29th, 2023
- Joe Burrow near-perfect for Bengals in Week 8 win October 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy clears concussion protocol, will start for 49ers in Week 8 October 28th, 2023