Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Mecole Hardman (pelvis) is questionable to play in Sunday's AFC Championship contest against the Cincinnati Bengals.
After limited practices with his pelvis injury, Hardman is officially questionable on Sunday. Expect Kadarius Toney to see more snaps if Hardman is inactive versus a Bengals' unit allowing wideouts to haul in 10.9 receptions for 151.5 yards per game during the regular season.
Hardman's AFC Championship FanDuel salary stands at $5,500.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023