Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Mecole Hardman will play Sunday in the AFC Championship Game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
What It Means:
Hardman missed the team's last few games due to a pelvis injury. However, the training staff has cleared him to take the field with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line.
In 8 games this season, Hardman has 25 catches on 34 targets for 297 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Source: Kansas City Chiefs
Recent NFL Player News
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
Recent Kansas City Chiefs Player News
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023