Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has cleared the NFL's concussion protocols.
Tagovailoa had been in protocol since suffering his second concussion of the season in Week 16 versus the Green Bay Packers. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the Dolphins are confident Tagovailoa will be 100 percent for next season. Tagovailoa led the league in multiple categories in his third season, including yards per attempt (8.9) and passing touchdown rate (6.3%). The No. 5 overall pick from the 2020 draft will celebrate his 25th birthday in March.
Among the 47 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Tua averaged the third-most Passing Net Expected Points per attempt (0.29). He yielded 18.4 FanDuel points per game.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Dolphins re-sign running back Jeff Wilson to 2-year contract March 14th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Dolphins pick up Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option March 10th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023