Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) expects to play in Super Bowl LVII's contest against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Despite leaving in the first quarter of Kansas City's AFC Championship game, Toney believes he will "definitely" suit up on Sunday. In a matchup versus an Eagles' team allowing wideouts to record 11.1 receptions for 133.7 yards per game this regular season, our models project Toney to record 4.6 FanDuel points.
Toney's current projection includes 2.1 receptions for 25.7 yards on 3.4 targets.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023