Giants sign Daniel Jones to 4-year, $160 million extension
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones signed a four-year extensions worth on Tuesday worth $160 million.
Jones' deal came down to the wire, but in the end the Giants agreed to extend the former sixth overall pick for another four years. The deal is reportedly worth $160 million. After having his fifth-year option declined last offseason, Jones had his best NFL season in 2022-23 under new head coach Brian Daboll. With Jones now under contract, the Giants will use their franchise tag on running back Saquon Barkley.
Jones completed 317 of 472 pass attempts last season for 3,205 yards, 15 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions with 708 rushing yards and 7 rushing touchdowns.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Giants reportedly acquire tight end Darren Waller in trade with Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Giants 'will continue to negotiate' with running back Saquon Barkley March 12th, 2023
- Giants use franchise tag on Saquon Barkley March 7th, 2023
- Giants sign Daniel Jones to 4-year, $160 million extension March 7th, 2023