San Francisco's Brock Purdy (elbow) undergoes surgery on Friday, expected to throw in 3 months
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brock Purdy is expected to throw in three months after successful surgery for his UCL elbow injury.
Purdy is reportedly expected to be at full strength around the second week of September. Expect Trey Lance to take over San Francisco's starting quarterback role while Purdy works his way back.
On 170 attempts last season, Purdy ranked 13th among quarterbacks with a 77.7 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while producing 114 completions for 13 touchdowns and 1374 yards, a 77.7% adjusted completion percentage, and a 1.8% big-time throw rate.
- Packers' Jayden Reed (chest) limited during Thursday practice session December 7th, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) limited for Packers Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seahawks' Zach Charbonnet (knee) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) logs full practice on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Steelers' Najee Harris (knee) active for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (ribs) available for Week 10's matchup against Jaguars November 10th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) "on track" for Week 10 showdown with Jaguars November 9th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday November 8th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey puts up 118 yards, 2 touchdowns in Week 8 for San Francisco October 29th, 2023
- Joe Burrow near-perfect for Bengals in Week 8 win October 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy clears concussion protocol, will start for 49ers in Week 8 October 28th, 2023