Giants reportedly acquire tight end Darren Waller in trade with Raiders
According to Adam Schefter, the New York Giants have reportedly acquired tight end Darren Waller on Tuesday.
Waller will reportedly head to New York in exchange for the 100th overall pick this year. Expect the 30-year old to see more volume in the Giants' passing game after the veteran saw 4.6 targets per game last season.
On 265 pass snaps in 2022, Waller ranked 12th among tight ends with a 72.4 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while producing 28 receptions for 388 yards and three touchdowns and 1.58 yards per route run.
- Packers' Jayden Reed (chest) limited during Thursday practice session December 7th, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) limited for Packers Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seahawks' Zach Charbonnet (knee) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) logs full practice on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Steelers' Najee Harris (knee) active for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- Giants' Darren Waller (hamstring) hoping for Week 15 return December 6th, 2023
- Giants will start Tommy DeVito at quarterback in Week 14 December 5th, 2023
- Giants open 21-day practice window for Tyrod Taylor (ribs) ahead of Week 14 December 4th, 2023
- Tyrod Taylor (ribs) returning to Giants practice Monday December 4th, 2023
- Giants' Darius Slayton (neck) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton (arm) won't return in Week 11 for New York November 19th, 2023