Baker Mayfield signs 1-year deal with Buccaneers
Baker Mayfield signed a one-year contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Wednesday.
Mayfield joins a depth chart that only includes one other quarterback, Kyle Trask, following Tom Brady's retirement. Mayfield started games for both the Carolina Panthers and Los Angeles Rams last season. His one-year deal is worth up to $8.5 million.
In 12 games played last season, Mayfield completed 201 of 335 pass attempts for 2,163 yards, 10 touchdowns, and 8 interceptions.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Chase Edmonds signing with Buccaneers March 16th, 2023
- Baker Mayfield signs 1-year deal with Buccaneers March 15th, 2023
- Bucs 'expected' to target quarterback Baker Mayfield as free agency opens March 12th, 2023
- Pelissero: Buccaneers reportedly plan to release running back Leonard Fournette February 28th, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023