Miles Sanders signing 4-year deal with Panthers
The Carolina Panthers are signing Miles Sanders to a four-year, $25 million contract.
The Panthers let D'Onta Foreman walk in free agency, so Sanders should be the clear favorite over Chuba Hubbard to lead the backfield next season. He's coming off his first 1,000-yard rushing campaign and scored more rushing touchdowns last year (11) than his first three seasons combined (9). The Eagles signed Rashaad Penny to replace Sanders in their backfield.
According to Mike Clay of ESPN, Sanders leads running backs in rushing EPA since he was taken in the second round of the 2019 draft. He's also first in rushing EPA per carry and fifth in yards per carry (5.0) among 38 backs with 400-plus carries in that span.
- Saquon Barkley (ankle) listed doubtful for Giants in Week 4 September 30th, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) upgraded to full practice on Friday September 29th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) good to go for Week 4 September 29th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (back) available for Week 4 September 29th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (oblique) good to go for Week 4 September 29th, 2023
- Titans' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) available for Week 4 September 29th, 2023
- Panthers' Bryce Young (ankle) will start Week 4 clash with Vikings September 29th, 2023
- Panthers' Miles Sanders (groin) questionable for Week 4 September 29th, 2023
- Miles Sanders managing groin injury at Panthers practice September 28th, 2023
- Bryce Young (ankle) logs another full practice for Panthers September 28th, 2023
- Andy Dalton returning to Panthers backup job September 28th, 2023
- Panthers' Jonathan Mingo (concussion) practicing Wednesday September 27th, 2023