Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman
The Chicago Bears have reportedly signed running back D'Onta Foreman to a one-year contract.
Foreman will join his fourth career team after the 26-year old was given a one-year deal on Thursday. In a potential run-heavy offense ranked first in rush percentage (56.1%) last season, expect Foreman to play a committee role alongside Khalil Herbert and Travis Homer.
On 208 total touches in 2022, Foreman ranked 30th among running backs with a 73.1 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while recording 939 scrimmage yards, 5 touchdowns, 34 forced missed tackles, and 3.26 yards after contact per rush attempt.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Bears acquire wide receiver D.J. Moore in trade involving 2023 first overall pick March 10th, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023