Seahawks' Frank Clark off to great offseason start
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said linebacker/defensive end Frank Clark is "off to a great start this offseason."
"Stronger, he looks faster than ever," Carroll said. "We talked today about how much further down the road he is now in understanding what's expected of him and all that." Clark is the favorite to take over the role vacated by Bruce Irvin. That job involves rushing off the edge in sub packages, and that is exactly where Clark lined up during the first week of OTAs. If Clark proves an effective pass rusher, he, Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril will make life difficult for opposing signal callers.
The Seahawks tied for second in the league in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play in 2015.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1 September 6th, 2021