Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday
The Carolina Panthers have reportedly signed wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday.
After moving D.J. Moore to the Bears earlier this month, Chark's addition is the second major move to Carolina's receiving group. Expect the 26-year old to play a vertical field-stretching role for the Panthers after he registered a 15.9 average depth of target last season.
On 51 targets in 2022, Chark ranked 45th among wideouts with a 69.6 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while recording 30 receptions for 502 yards and 3 touchdowns and 1.47 yards per route run.
- Jets see quarterback Zach Wilson 'taking the right steps' September 21st, 2023
- Bills' Latavius Murray on goal line usage: 'That's why I'm here' September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley dealing with high ankle sprain September 21st, 2023
- Graziano: Bears' Roschon Johnson could see role grow after strong Week 2 September 21st, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) DNP again on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (toe, rest) DNP on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Panthers' Bryce Young (ankle) not expected to play in Week 3 September 21st, 2023
- Bryce Young (ankle) sidelined again for Panthers Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Panthers' Bryce Young (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 20th, 2023
- DJ Chark (hamstring) cleared for Panthers debut Monday September 18th, 2023
- D.J. Chark (hamstring) questionable Monday night for Panthers, expected to play September 16th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark (hamstring) limited on Thursday September 14th, 2023