Adrian Amos (shoulder) limited to individual drills at Bears OTA's
Chicago Bears free safety Adrian Amos is recovering from offseason shoulder surgery and has been limited to individual drills at OTA's.
In typical head coach John Fox fashion, the Bears aren't letting any details out about what kind of surgery it was, but it was "more than a scope." The 2015 fifth-rounder started all 16 games as a rookie and showed well. He didn't record an interception, but coaches believe he's a player on the rise on the back end.
Chicago's 0.12 Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play in 2015 ranked 30th in the league. They were particularly atrocious defending the pass, ranking 31st in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP per play.
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020