Adrian Amos (shoulder) limited to individual drills at Bears OTA's
Chicago Bears free safety Adrian Amos is recovering from offseason shoulder surgery and has been limited to individual drills at OTA's.
In typical head coach John Fox fashion, the Bears aren't letting any details out about what kind of surgery it was, but it was "more than a scope." The 2015 fifth-rounder started all 16 games as a rookie and showed well. He didn't record an interception, but coaches believe he's a player on the rise on the back end.
Chicago's 0.12 Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play in 2015 ranked 30th in the league. They were particularly atrocious defending the pass, ranking 31st in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP per play.
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Packers' Za'Darius Smith (back) uncertain for Week 1 clash with Saints August 22nd, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers not looking for a "farewell tour" in potential final season with Green Bay August 18th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (hamstring) returns to practice Monday August 16th, 2021
- Packers' Jordan Love dealing with shoulder injury August 15th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021