Dalton Kincaid heads to Buffalo with 25th pick of the 2023 Draft
The Buffalo Bills selected Utah tight end Dalton Kincaid with the 25th pick of the 2023 NFL Draft.
Kincaid was massively productive for the Utes in 2022, and quickly shot up draft boards with his impressive performance even while an injury held him out of much of the pre-draft process. The pass-catching playmaker had an elite ability to find soft spots versus zone coverage, and will be an exciting addition to the Bills' passing offense in 2023.
Kincaid had 8 touchdowns in each of his two seasons as a starter for Utah, and finished his final season with the team as their leading receiver, with 70 catches for 890 yards. The Bills needed another pass-catcher for Josh Allen, and now have an exciting tight end to pair with him.
- Jets see quarterback Zach Wilson 'taking the right steps' September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley dealing with high ankle sprain September 21st, 2023
- Graziano: Bears' Roschon Johnson could see role grow after strong Week 2 September 21st, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) DNP again on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (toe, rest) DNP on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) active for Week 3 September 21st, 2023
- Bills' Latavius Murray on goal line usage: 'That's why I'm here' September 21st, 2023
- Bills' Dawson Knox (back) DNP on Wednesday September 20th, 2023
- Josh Allen blames 'trying to force the ball' for turnovers in Bills loss September 12th, 2023
- James Cook the 'unquestioned top running back' in Bills' camp August 14th, 2023
- Bills' Dalton Kincaid looking the part in training camp July 31st, 2023
- Dorsey: Buffalo's James Cook displaying 'three-down back potential' July 28th, 2023