Rashod Bateman (foot) practicing at Ravens OTAs
Baltimore Ravens receiver Rashod Bateman (foot) was a participant in the team's recent OTAs.
Bateman's presence was a welcome sight at Ravens OTAs after the former first-round pick missed much of the 2022 season with a foot fracture. The talented pass-catcher underwent corrective surgery for the injury and has already been cleared to participate in the team's offseason program. Injuries have held Bateman back in each of his first two seasons, but he should be healthy heading into year three.
Bateman flashed serious speed when he was healthy in 2022, averaging a whopping 19 yards per reception before the foot injury cut his season short. With new play-caller Todd Monken on board, the Ravens should pass more than we've seen in recent seasons, putting Bateman in position for a successful third season if he can stay healthy.
- Jets see quarterback Zach Wilson 'taking the right steps' September 21st, 2023
- Bills' Latavius Murray on goal line usage: 'That's why I'm here' September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley dealing with high ankle sprain September 21st, 2023
- Graziano: Bears' Roschon Johnson could see role grow after strong Week 2 September 21st, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) DNP again on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (toe, rest) DNP on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) absent again on Thursday for Ravens September 21st, 2023
- Ravens' Justice Hill (toe) DNP again on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Ravens' Justice Hill (toe) DNP on Wednesday, could miss Week 3 September 20th, 2023
- Ravens' Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 20th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) expected to be available for Ravens September 18th, 2023
- Ravens rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) for rest of Week 2 game September 17th, 2023