Lions sign Andre Roberts to one-year deal
The Detroit Lions signed wide receiver Andre Roberts, formerly of Washington, to a one-year contract.
This was likely prompted by Corey Fuller's foot surgery and Corey Washington's injury release. Roberts previously visited the Buffalo Bills and New Orleans Saints. He has been productive on special teams, returning a kick 99 yards for a touchdown against the Carolina Panthers last season. Offensively, however, Roberts was a non-factor in Washington last year. Still, the 28-year-old gives Detroit some depth behind starters Golden Tate and Marvin Jones.
Roberts caught just 11 passes for 135 yards in nine contests in 2015, for a Reception Net Expected Points per target of 0.43.
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- The 2020 NFL Draft will be "fully virtual" April 6th, 2020
- Panthers have had internal talks over Christian McCaffrey's contract April 6th, 2020
- Rams' Austin Blythe expected to start at center April 6th, 2020
- Quincy Enunwa (neck) a 'big question mark' for Jets April 6th, 2020
- Bills reportedly agree to one-year deal with offensive lineman Daryl Williams March 26th, 2020
- Vernon Butler, Buffalo agree to two-year, $16 million deal March 18th, 2020
- Mario Addison, Bills reportedly agree on 3-year deal March 17th, 2020
- A.J. Klein reportedly signs with Bills for multiple seasons March 17th, 2020
- Bills reportedly acquire Stefon Diggs in trade with Vikings March 16th, 2020
- Bills' corner Levi Wallace out for Wild Card round January 4th, 2020