Dolphins' Dion Jordan to be reinstated from suspension for training camp
Suspended Miami Dolphins defensive end Dion Jordan's agent expects him to be reinstated in time for training camp.
"I feel very strongly he will be reinstated without question," agent Doug Hendrickson said. "He's done everything he has been asked to do. We expect Dion to start training camp with the Dolphins." Jordan applied for reinstatement last month, and commissioner Roger Goodell is expected to have a ruling by the end of July. The Dolphins will welcome back their former third overall pick with open arms. Jordan is due a $1.69 million bonus if on the roster on the fifth day of training camp.
In 2015, Miami ranked just 30th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play and 31st in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP per play. They need all the help they can get.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Denver December 28th, 2019
- Rapoport: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder, skin infection) not expected to play in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) out on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) participates in Tuesday walkthrough December 24th, 2019
- Derek Carr completes 87% of his passes in Raiders' win Sunday December 23rd, 2019
- Raiders' Hunter Renfrow (ribs) not listed on final Week 16 injury report December 20th, 2019