Vikings rookie Jordan Addison cited for reckless driving Thursday
ESPN's Kevin Seifert reports that Minnesota Vikings wideout Jordan Addison was cited for reckless driving early Thursday morning.
Addison was reportedly driving in excess of 140 miles per hour on a Minnesota freeway, but was not arrested Seifert reports. The Minnesota Vikings released a statement saying they are "gathering additional information" on the incident, and the 2023 first-round pick is likely looking at incurring fines for his actions. A suspension does not seem likely at this point, though the NFL may step in if more information comes out.
numberFire's models have high expectations for Addison as a rookie and project him to finish as the WR39 with 150.8 fantasy points. Those projections see him catching 63.1 passes on 102.9 targets for 806.6 yards and 4.1 scores.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants list Daniel Bellinger (illness) as questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- New York's Parris Campbell (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Schultz: Seattle's Geno Smith (groin) 'tracking to be a game-time decision' in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (rest) good to go in Week 14 for Titans December 9th, 2023
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox (wrist) activated off injured reserve on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- Justin Jefferson (hamstring) not listed on Vikings' Week 14 injury report December 8th, 2023
- Vikings' Justin Jefferson (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Josh Dobbs to remain Vikings starter in Week 14 December 6th, 2023
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings' Ty Chandler to continue having 'enhanced role' in Week 12 November 27th, 2023