Michael Thomas (foot) to fully participate for Saints
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas (foot) will be a full participant at the start of training camp on Wednesday, per head coach Dennis Allen.
Thomas is ready to go after he was limited earlier this offseason while recovering from November toe surgery. The 30-year-old wideout has played in just 10 games over the past three seasons, but Thomas is expected be the No. 2 option for Derek Carr behind Chris Olave. In three games last year with inferior quarterback play, Thomas averaged a consistent 7.3 targets, 5.3 catches, and 57.0 yards with 3 touchdowns.
MT is the WR44 in numberFire's preseason rankings and our models project him for 97.9 targets, 70.0 receptions, 777.4 yards, and 4.08 touchdowns. He registered a 68.0% offensive snap rate, 19.6% target share, and 1.71 yards per route run in his three appearances last season.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Update: Rashid Shaheed (thigh) now doubtful to return in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Saints' Chris Olave (concussion) will not return to Week 12 game November 26th, 2023
- Saints' Rashid Shaheed (thigh) questionable to return in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Saints remove Derek Carr (concussion) from Week 12 injury report November 23rd, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr (concussion) logs full practice on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023