Packers' Christian Watson (hamstring) DNP on Wednesday
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Christian Watson (hamstring) did not practice on Wednesday.
Watson remained absent from practice with a hamstring injury on Wednesday. He is considered week to week and his absence on Wednesday does not bode well for a return in Week 2. Thursday's practice report will provide more information. Romeo Doubs (hamstring) was limited.
The Packers a 1.5-point favorites over the Falcons in Week 2. Their implied team total of 21.0 points is the 13th-highest team total on Week 2's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Dontayvion Wicks (knee, concussion) unavailable for Packers in Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) active for Packers' Week 12 game Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- AJ Dillon (groin) expected to play Thanksgiving for Packers November 22nd, 2023
- Packers' Dontayvion Wicks (concussion/knee) questionable Thursday November 22nd, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (shoulder) available for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) cleared for Packers Week 12 November 22nd, 2023