Denver's Jerry Jeudy (hamstring) limited on Wednesday
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (hamstring) was limited during Wednesday's practice.
According to head coach Sean Payton, Jeudy's hamstring injury "will be handled cautiously" although he was close to suiting up in Week 1 after he completed pregame warmups but was ultimately held out.
Expect Jeudy to return on Sunday against a Washington Commanders' unit ranked sixth in pass defense in numberFire's power rankings if he can log a full practice by Friday.
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Update: Javonte Williams (neck) back in for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (neck) questionable to return for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Marvin Mims (ankle) upgraded to full practice participant for Broncos Friday November 16th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (hip) added to Broncos' Thursday injury report November 16th, 2023
- Broncos place wide receiver Brandon Johnson (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 28th, 2023
- Broncos place Greg Dulcich (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 21st, 2023