Christian Watson (hamstring) DNP again on Thursday for Green Bay
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Christian Watson (hamstring) did not practice on Thursday ahead of Week 2's game against Atlanta Falcons.
Watson continues to miss practice with a hamstring injury that forced him to miss Week 1's win over the Chicago Bears. Barring a sudden turnaround on Friday, Watson appears to be headed toward another absence in Week 2. Romeo Doubs could see an increase in targets with Watson out again, if he can fully recover from his own hamstring injury.
The Packers a 1.5-point favorites over the Falcons in Week 2. Their implied team total of 19.5 points is the 17th-highest team total on Week 2's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Dontayvion Wicks (knee, concussion) unavailable for Packers in Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) active for Packers' Week 12 game Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- AJ Dillon (groin) expected to play Thanksgiving for Packers November 22nd, 2023
- Packers' Dontayvion Wicks (concussion/knee) questionable Thursday November 22nd, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (shoulder) available for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) cleared for Packers Week 12 November 22nd, 2023