Titans' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) absent again on Thursday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) did not practice on Thursday ahead of Week 2's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Hopkins missed his second practice of the week with an ankle injury he suffered in the fourth quarter of Week 1's loss to the New Orleans Saints. A return to a limited practice on Friday would give Hopkins a chance to play in Week 2, but at the moment he is trending in the wrong direction. If Hopkins misses time, Treylon Burks would see an increase in targets against the Chargers.
Hopkins' current Week 2 projection includes 5.1 receptions, 64.2 yards, 0.39 touchdowns, and 11.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,100.
- Zach Charbonnet (knee) DNP for Seattle on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley coming off Philadelphia's bench on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (illness) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- C.J. Beathard (shoulder) limited for Jacksonville on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (neck) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Derrick Henry practicing Wednesday for Titans December 6th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry avoids concussion December 4th, 2023
- Schefter: Titans' Derrick Henry placed in concussion protocol December 4th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (undisclosed) taken to locker room in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Treylon Burks (head) officially active for Titans in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) expected to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023