Commanders' Curtis Samuel (hip) limited in practice ahead of Week 2
Washington Commanders wide receiver Curtis Samuel (hip) was limited in Wednesday's and Thursday's practices ahead of the team's Week 2 game versus the Denver Broncos.
Samuel picked up a hip injury in the Commanders' Week 1 win over the Arizona Cardinals, but with two limited practices under his belt to open the week it looks like he should be cleared for Week 2. Samuel operated as the Commanders' slot wideout in Week 1 and could be poised to attack a Broncos defense that allowed a massive fantasy day to Raiders slot receiver Jakobi Meyers in Week 1.
Samuel was surprisingly productive in Week 1 despite playing behind Terry McLaurin and Jahan Dotson, catching 5 passes for 54 yards in the opener. He is projected to score 5.9 fantasy points this week against the Broncos and has a $5,900 salary on FanDuel.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants list Daniel Bellinger (illness) as questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- New York's Parris Campbell (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Schultz: Seattle's Geno Smith (groin) 'tracking to be a game-time decision' in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (rest) good to go in Week 14 for Titans December 9th, 2023
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox (wrist) activated off injured reserve on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- Brian Robinson Jr. (hamstring) won't return for Commanders in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) available for Commanders' Week 12 game November 23rd, 2023
- Commanders' Antonio Gibson (toe) questionable for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited again Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited Monday on Commanders estimate November 20th, 2023
- Curtis Samuel ejected for Commanders in Week 11 November 19th, 2023