Washington's Curtis Samuel (hip) questionable in Week 2, expected to play
According to John Keim, Washington Commanders wide receiver Curtis Samuel (hip) is expected to play in Week 2's game against the Denver Broncos.
Samuel is expected to suit up on Sunday despite limited practices with a hip injury. In a matchup versus a Denver Broncos' defense ranked 25th (35.2 FanDuel points) in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers, our models project Samuel to see 4.2 targets.
Samuel's Week 2 projection includes 2.7 receptions for 28.4 yards.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants list Daniel Bellinger (illness) as questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- New York's Parris Campbell (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Schultz: Seattle's Geno Smith (groin) 'tracking to be a game-time decision' in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (rest) good to go in Week 14 for Titans December 9th, 2023
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox (wrist) activated off injured reserve on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- Brian Robinson Jr. (hamstring) won't return for Commanders in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) available for Commanders' Week 12 game November 23rd, 2023
- Commanders' Antonio Gibson (toe) questionable for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited again Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited Monday on Commanders estimate November 20th, 2023
- Curtis Samuel ejected for Commanders in Week 11 November 19th, 2023