Zack Moss (arm) not listed on Colts' Week 2 injury report
Indianapolis Colts running back Zack Moss (arm) is available for Week 2's contest against the Houston Texans.
Moss will make his first appearance this season after he was able to practice in full with his arm injury. In a great matchup versus a Houston team allowing 28.8 FanDuel points per game to running backs, our models project Moss to score 7.8 FanDuel points.
Moss' Week 2 projection includes 11.6 rushing attempts for 52.9 yards and 0.7 receptions for 4.9 yards.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants list Daniel Bellinger (illness) as questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- New York's Parris Campbell (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Schultz: Seattle's Geno Smith (groin) 'tracking to be a game-time decision' in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (rest) good to go in Week 14 for Titans December 9th, 2023
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox (wrist) activated off injured reserve on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (thumb) remains for Colts in Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (thumb) expected to miss 3-5 weeks for Colts December 3rd, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Alec Pierce (ankle) cleared for Colts' Week 10 game November 12th, 2023