Christian Watson (hamstring) not expected to play in Packers' Week 2 contest
The Green Bay Packers are not expected to have wide receiver Christian Watson (hamstring) available for their Week 2 game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Watson is trending towards missing a second straight game to open the year after suffering a hamstring injury in the final days of training camp. The second-year pro avoided the injured reserve, so it's clear the team is hoping for a full recovery sooner rather than later. It looks like he will now shift his focus towards returning for the team's Week 3 game against the New Orleans Saints.
With Watson sidelined, teammates Romeo Doubs and Jayden Reed will be expected to continue operating as the team's top pass-catchers. Doubs led the way in Week 1 and carries a $6,300 salary to go with his 9.3-fantasy-point-projection, while Reed ($5,100) is projected to score 8.7 fantasy points against the Falcons' untested secondary.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Jacksonville's Travis Etienne (ribs) questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Kansas City's Jerick McKinnon (groin) ruled out in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (hamstring) will play in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Pederson: Travis Etienne (ribs) will be active for Jaguars' Week 13 matchup December 2nd, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) questionable in Week 13 for Titans December 1st, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Packers list Jayden Reed (chest) as questionable in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones (knee) remains out in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Aaron Jones (knee) absent again Thursday for Packers November 30th, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) absent again Thursday for Packers November 30th, 2023
- AJ Dillon (groin) returns to Packers practice Thursday November 30th, 2023