Titans expect to have Deandre Hopkins (ankle) available in Week 2
The Tennessee Titans are expected to have DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) available for their Week 2 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Hopkins suffered an ankle injury in the final play of the Titans' Week 1 game and while he did not participate in any practices during the week, the veteran is now reportedly expected to suit up against the Chargers later today. Hopkins' 13 targets ranked second-most in the league in Week 1, but if he is limited by his injury we could see his usage on the field drop in Week 2, making him a riskier play for fantasy.
If he is officially cleared to play, our models project Hopkins to catch 5.2 passes for 65.1 yards and 0.4 touchdowns for 11.4 fantasy points against a Chargers defense that looked vulnerable against the Miami Dolphins a week ago. He has a $7,100 salary on FanDuel.
- Zach Charbonnet (knee) DNP for Seattle on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley coming off Philadelphia's bench on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (illness) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- C.J. Beathard (shoulder) limited for Jacksonville on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (neck) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Derrick Henry practicing Wednesday for Titans December 6th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry avoids concussion December 4th, 2023
- Schefter: Titans' Derrick Henry placed in concussion protocol December 4th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (undisclosed) taken to locker room in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Treylon Burks (head) officially active for Titans in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) expected to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023