Jets' Garrett Wilson 'just had the wind knocked out of him' in Week 2
New York Jets head coach Robert Saleh told media members that wide receiver Garrett Wilson "just had the wind knocked out of him" to explain why the receiver was in the locker room before the end of their Week 2 loss.
Wilson was brought to the locker room late in the Jets' Week 2 loss to the Dallas Cowboys causing some stir, but it sounds like the talented second-year wideout was not dealing with anything serious and had just had the wind knocked out of him. We'll still want to look for an injury designation from the Jets' practices this week to be sure.
Wilson was responsible for the lone touchdown the Jets' offense produced in Week 2, catching a pass across the middle from teammate Zach Wilson and taking it to the house. The Jets' offense has only scored 2 total touchdowns this season, with Wilson being responsible for both. Unfortunately, his fantasy production will be extremely touchdown-dependent with Zach Wilson under center.
- Zach Charbonnet (knee) DNP for Seattle on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley coming off Philadelphia's bench on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (illness) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- C.J. Beathard (shoulder) limited for Jacksonville on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (neck) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Jets name Zach Wilson as starter for Week 14 clash with Texans December 6th, 2023
- Jets release quarterback Tim Boyle on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Trevor Siemian in at quarterback for Jets in Week 13; Tim Boyle benched December 3rd, 2023
- Jets' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Breece Hall (hamstring) good to go for Jets' Week 13 tilt December 3rd, 2023